Stampin’ Up is having a Fabric Frenzy! For this week only, March 25-31, Stampin’ Up! is having a 50% off sale of selected fabrics while supplies last!
Seamstress or not–you’ll love using our high quality Designer Fabric–especially at 50 percent off!
Our Designer Fabric is designed to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, and other accessories, and is perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. Available in an extra-wide fat quarters (18″ x 26″). Use it for quilting, clothing, home décor, and more!
The sale starts Monday, so get ready to jump into the spring Fabric Frenzy!
- Promotion dates: Monday, March 25-Sunday, March 31, 2013
- No minimum purchase required to receive the discount
- All items are limited quantity at the discounted price; the discount will be removed once the limit is reached
|Page||Item||Description||Retail Price||Sale Price|
|170||126892||Essentials Designer Fabric||$29.95||$14.98|
|171||126983||Floral District Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||126894||Comfort Café Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125411||Summer Smooches Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||125412||Twitterpated Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122337||Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122336||Beau Chateau Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||124066||Spice Cake Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|171||122335||Flirtatious Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|6*||129308||Tea for Two Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
|13*||129307||More Amore Designer Fabric||$9.95||$4.98|
I have a quick and easy card for today!!! This is a perfect card for beginners to make. It’s pretty and takes only a few minutes. I love this layout and let’s face it…this paper is so happy!
Daffodil Delight Card Stock cut at 5-1/2 x 11″, scored at 4-1/4″. (#119683)
Whisper White Card Stock mat cut at 2-3/4 x 4″ (#100730)
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper cut at 2-1/2 x 4″ (#125409), with the bottom corners rounded using a corner rounder (#119871).
Perfectly Penned stamp set (#122892) stamped in Island Indigo Ink (#126986)
Real Red Ribbon (#126875)
Soda Pop Top (#129388) with a 1″ circle of Summer Smooches DSP cut using the 1″ circle punch (#119868)
Big Shot (#113439)
Stampin’ Trimmer (#126889)
Adhesives: Glue dots (#103683), snail (#104332), stampin’ dimensionals (#104430), Tombow glue (#110755)
Basic Card Construction:
- Cut all papers. Score and fold the card base. Round the corners of the DSP with your corner rounder punch.
- Attach the papers to the card base with snail adhesive.
- Attach a 4″ strip of ribbon to the seam between the papers with snail. Make a small bow and attach it with a glue dot.
- Smash the soda pop top in your big shot using no tabs. Just the platform and the acrylic cutting plates.
- Cut a 1″ circle using the circle punch and the DSP. Attach this to the bottle cap with tombow liquid glue. Attach the bottle cap next to the bow with a stampin’ dimensional.
Join the Virtual Club to get your stamping supplies! You will get free Virtual Club stamping classes full of ideas and video tutorials each month you place an online order in my online store.
What is the Virtual Club?
- A virtual stamp club is an exclusive club for crafters that are committed to really becoming better at their craft
- Club members commit to purchasing a minimum of$35 per month in catalog product (before tax and shipping) for a minimum of six months.
- Orders are placed in my Online Store and shipped directly to club members
- When orders are placed, between the 1st and 15th of each month, club members will receive free exclusive class videos each month highlighting different techniques and products. (I’m very excited about this month’s technique!)
What’s in it for you?
- Club members receive all current catalogs.
- You get a hand stamped card in the mail from me each month you place an online order!
- Club members can stay for as long as they like, or they can leave once the six month commitment is finished.
- Club members will receive exclusive class videos each month after placing their order.
- You will get card ideas, scrapbook layouts and paper craft projects to use all of the supplies that you are buying!!!
- Both paper crafting supplies and digital crafting supplies can be counted towards the monthly minimum purchase.
- Club members don’t have to worry about leaving their home and traveling to the classes. Stamping supplies are delivered right to your door and classes are sent to your email inbox!
- Club members can watch class videos at any time that is convenient for them over and over again! Play, rewind, repeat!
Thank you for joining me today!