Download a copy of the PDF version here: 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
Today is the first day that customers can order from the catalog! You can order online at mystampingstore.com.
Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve shared some sneak peeks with you using new products that you’ll find in the catalog. I’ve also tried to share samples of some items that are carried over from the last catalog into this one.
Check out the new In Colors. If you haven’t seen my video about the new In Colors, you can watch it here. Be advised…they are fabulous!
- Watch out for bundle prices. They save you money if you buy the stamp set and the punch or die cut set if it is offered as a bundle price. You may want to consider getting the bundle if it is offered. If there are bundle prices you will see a colorful box with an arrow pointing to it.
- If a stamp set coordinates with a punch or a die cut set, the stamp image will have a blue/gray shadow or a tan shadow and the coordinating product will be listed below with the description of the stamp set.
- Stamps are offered in a variety of styles. For some stamp sets, you will have a choice between the wood mounted rubber stamps, the “clear” stamps that are actually rubber but that you mount on a set of clear blocks (sold separately) and then photopolymer stamps which are actually clear stamps made from a plastic polymer and these also require that you have the clear block set. (I personally always purchase the photopolymer because I am in love with them! They are so easy to use!!)
- Shop in “Product Suites”..these are stamps, papers, embellishments, washi tape, die cuts and punches that are designed around some coordinating theme. It takes the guesswork out of your stamping if you are just starting.
- Everything coordinates! This is one of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up! If a paper or ribbon says that it is Dapper Denim…they will match perfectly! LOVE THIS!!
Earn Extra Stampin’ Rewards In June:
Did you know that with an order of $150 or more you earn Stampin’ Rewards? That’s FREE STUFF! You get 10% of your order of $150 or more (before tax and shipping) to order free stuff! (That’s $15 on an order of $150!). Plus, you can use that reward money to select one or more of the exclusive Host Stamp Sets. You don’t need to have a party if you have an order large enough on your own.
With the new catalog, you have a new wish list…(Tell me…have you seen the Everyday Jar Bundle??? Love this…it’s on my wish list!)
If you order $350 or more during the month of June, you will not only get 12% of your order in free stuff…that’s $42, you will also get an extra $35 worth of free stuff besides.
The moral of the story? Don’t place two smaller orders this month, place one order that is at least $350 and you will get $77 worth of free goodies…anything you want in the catalog, including the exclusive host stamp sets.
This deal is for JUNE ONLY!
To Redeem Stampin’ Rewards:
After you have entered all of the stuff that you want to order and your total is at least $150 before shipping and tax, you will hit enter and then it will prompt you to enter the free items that you want. It tells you along the right side how much you have to spend, how much free stuff you’ve purchased and how much you have left to spend! Redeem it at the time that you place the order! If you go over the free stuff amount limit, you just pay the difference. It will be added to the balance when you checkout.