Create A Card With A Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
The best way to get over an inspiration slump is to find a card sketch challenge to participate in. This week’s Paper Craft Crew Challenge is not a sketch challenge, but a Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
I found this to be very inspirational!
For my card, I chose to go vertically down the left hand column. My card is purple, with a flower and one of the new Iced Rhinestones instead of a candy dot.
I actually had a hard time deciding which way to go with so many options! You could get a week’s worth of cards out of one Tic Tac Toe challenge if you were in an inspirations slump!
The designer series paper is the new Into The Woods designer series paper in the holiday catalog. You can see that I’ve made that the highlight of my card. I love taking a big bold pattern and allowing it to make a dramatic card. The pattern combined with the fact that I kept this monochromatic makes it really stand out!
I used 3 punches to create this card. You can see the 2″ Circle punch and the 2-3/8″ Scalloped circle punch. The flower is punched twice and layered using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
The color is Rich Razzleberry! The ribbon is new for this season and it is soft and easy to tie. This is a Into the Woods cotton ribbon. It’s yummy to touch!
- Whisper White cut at 4-1/4 x 11″, score and folded at 5-1/2″, one 2″ Circle
- Rich Razzleberry cut at 4 x 5-1/4″, one piece punched with the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle and two pieces punched with the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents
- Into the Woods designer paper cut at 3-3/4 x 5″
- 5″ of Into the Woods Ribbon
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals under the scalloped circle to pop it up above the card adding dimension.
Thank you for stopping by!
You can shop for supplies online at mystampingstore.com!