Create a Valentine treat holder with Monster Hugs and Weekly Deals! You know how much I’ve been enjoying the Valentine’s Day products that Stampin’ Up! came out with! I just received the Monster Hugs kits and found that this week’s Weekly Deals gave me a great excuse to use them!
- Monster Hugs Kits Girls # 132163, Monster Hugs Kits Boys #132162
- Neutrals Designer Paper Stack #130132
- Houndstooth Embossing Folder #123134
- Envelope Liners Framelits Dies #132172
- Coastal Cabana card stock #131297 (Cut at 3-1/4 x 3-1/2″ and score at 1/2″)
- Big Shot #113439
- Assemble the Monster with the eye and the heart. The heart will need a glue dot for extra stickiness.
- Cut 2 envelope liners from the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack with the Envelope Liners Framelit Dies and the Big Shot.
- Score the edges to create flaps and score one of the liners along the top to create the top flap.
- Fold on the score lines and glue the sides of the two liners together.
- Cut and score the coastal cabana card stock. Run it through the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. Fold on the scored line and place glue on the folded flap. Slide the flap with the glue through the bottom between the envelope liners to close the bottom of the treat holder. Glue the rest to the front of the treat holder and glue the envelope liner flap to the top of the coastal cabana.
- Glue the Monster to the front, add your treats and sentiments. Enjoy!
Printable Instruction Sheet: Monster Hugs Valentine Treat Instructions
The Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and the Houndstooth Embossing Folder are on sale this week (through Monday, January 13!). Check out the other Weekly Deals and the Valentine’s Day products at mystampingstore.com!
Here is a video tutorial of this project!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you enjoy this tutorial!
Shop online at mystampingstore.com to get the products you need to create a Valentine treat holder with Monster Hugs and Weekly Deals!