Focusing on designer series paper!
This new Watercolor Designer Series Paper is truly my favorite patterned paper…this week. What can I say? I’m fickle when it comes to patterned paper.
If you’ve never purchased Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper, you may not know that it is double sided. Each side of the paper has a different pattern. (Each package has 6 pieces of 12 x 12 paper, 2 of each pattern, so you get 12 patterns in all.)
With this paper, I was so excited about the pattern on the other side that I didn’t noticed this side until I was cleaning up my scraps! How could I miss this beauty? (Well…in my defense, there is the fab pattern on the other side of the paper!)
With paper this fabulous, I kept the rest of the card simple. A sentiment from Perfectly Penned and my favorite ribbon. (The pearls…well, I had a little smudge on the sentiment. We know there are no mistakes in stamping…just embellishments for camouflage!)
Would you like to earn a FREE online stamping class when you make a purchase?
If so, make your stamping purchase online at mystampingstore.com!!! Get the Envelope Punch Board Class as a thank you from me for FREE!
Get more for your money when you find more ways to use your tools!!!
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for making envelopes!
- Get tutorials for 5 different projects with your envelope punch board with my new online class for my April customers!
- Make bows, poppers, gift boxes, and file folder cards with that one tool!
- Get 5 bonus ideas as well!
- Get the printable class for free when you make a purchase online at mystampingstore.com!