Welcome to the Kat Scappiness Blog Hop and Sale to benefit The Coffee Oasis and their Center for Homeless Youth.
Learn more about Coffee Oasis:
Coffee Oasis is a coffee shop/organization located in Washington State that provides help for our youth including programs for drug abuse, homelessness, violence and poverty. (You can read more about their programs here: https://thecoffeeoasis.com/youth-programs/. )
How you can help Coffee Oasis
We are hoping that this blog hop will bring awareness to organizations such as Coffee Oasis and that we can raise a little money and support or them! Kat Scrappiness has pledged to donate 15% of all sales proceeds to Coffee Oasis and our other sponsors have all donated prizes to give away to all of you blog and YouTube hoppers! So please visit them and show some support. You can also donate directly to Coffee Oasis here: http://kskat.com/donate. Even if you can only donate $1 or $5, it doesn’t matter. Every little bit will help a kid in need.
The theme for today’s hop is Winter and I thought it would be appropriate if I used some of my Kat Scrappiness stamps and other products that I purchased directly from their store.
My first card is made with the Memory Box Pine Forest Frame die that I purchased from a big selection at Kat Scrappiness.
I created a green background with alcohol inks on a piece of Yupo paper. When it dried, I die cut it using this fabulous Pine Forest Frame. I made some snowy hills by sponging some Powder Blue Embellishment Mousse on a piece of white card stock and popped that Pine Forest Frame and the trees up on some foam tape. The sentiment is stamped in Mountain Pine ink from Altenew and comes from the exclusive Kat Scrappiness Merry Critters stamp set.
My second card is a quick card using the Kat Scrappiness exclusive Merry Critters stamp set.
This is just a quick and simple card using my Zig Real Brush markers to color the tree and the snow. I’ve added the Naughty script die cut and sentiment from the exclusive Kat Scrappiness Naughty Stamp and coordinating die set.
Here is a video to show you how I created these cards so you can see the techniques that I used:
I created and shared a few days ago using the same Merry Critters stamp set:
Make sure you show some love to the sponsors of this blog hop!
There are two ways to participate and win in this blog hop.
- Option One: Create a winter themed card and enter it into the blog hop. If you are entering your card to the blog hop, just click on “Add Your Link” at the bottom of the list and follow the instructions, it’s quick and easy! If you have any questions on how to enter the blog hop, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Option Two: Leave a comment on the blogs and YouTube channels participating in the hop! We will pick a super commenter to win a prize too!
PRIZES FROM OUR SUPER SPONSOR:
- A Jillian Vance Design – $25.00 Gift Card
- Art Impressions – Latte Love Stamp Set
- Avery Elle – One Holiday Glass stamp set and one Punny Pantry stamp set
- Brutus Monroe – $25.00 Gift Card
- Cathy Zielske – Free class of winner’s choice
- Concord & 9th – $50.00 Gift Card
- Doodles Paper Playground – (1) full size set of the December 6th Release Sparkle Blends sequin mixes
- Gina K Designs – (2) $50.00 Gift Cards
- Gina Marie Designs – $15.00 Gift Card
- Honeybee Stamps – $25.00 Gift Card
- Janes Doodles – $50.00 Gift Card
- Jennifer McGuire – $100 Care Package
- Jessica Lynn Original – One Stamp Set of Winner’s Choice! (PLUS 8% of all sales go directly to Coffee Oasis!)
- Joy Clair – $25.00 Gift Card
- Kat Scrappiness – is offering 15% off EVERYTHING IN THE STORE and is donating 15% of all sales during this blog hop to Coffee Oasis! Use coupon code: COFFEEOASIS to save! We are also giving away FOUR gift packages, each valued at $25.00 or MORE! We also have a care package from HERO ARTS to give away!
- Karen Burniston (KB Riley) – (2) sets of the dies used in the video
- Lawn Fawn – $25 Gift Card
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – $25 Gift Card
- Magnuson Custom Stamps – One FREE Custom Made Stamp!
- Neat & Tangled – $15.00 Gift Card
- Newton’s Nook – $25.00 Gift Card
- Not2Shabby Shop – Five (5) Coffee First stamp sets.
- Paper Smooches – $25.00 Gift Card
- Precious Remembrance Shop – One (1) Everyday Stamp Set
- Pretty Pink Posh – Three (3) $30.00 Gift Cards
- Rinea – $25.00 Gift Card
- Scor-Pal – Three Gift Packs with products such as the Full Size Scor Pal, Scor-Tape and the Scor-Bug Embosser.
- Scrapping For Less – $15.00 Gift Card
- Technique Tuesday – $20.00 Gift Card
- Trinity Stamps – $30.00 Gift Card
- Whimsy Stamps – Two (2) $25.00 Gift Cards
- White Rose Crafts LLC – Two (2) $25.00 Gift Cards