Lots of sneak peeks with today’s card! I wanted to show off a few of the new things. You will see new paper, new colors, a new punch, a new stamp, new ribbon and a new coloring method!
What isn’t new? (Let’s call these “The Classics”!)
- Basic Gray card stock (cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″) and ink
- Mini Silver Brads
- For the Birds Stamp Set
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and Deco Labels framelits
- Neutrals Candy Dots
What’s new? (Let’s call this the new stuff for our wish list!)
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Includes the little flower!)
- Blendabilities Alcohol Markers used to color the bird and nest (available for purchase sometime in August!)
- New In Colors: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangello Twist, Hello Honey, and Blackberry Bliss
- Something to Say stamp set
- Moonlight Designer Paper Stack
- Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon
My card today started with this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch.
You can see how I changed the sketch for this week. I left out a few details and changed the main shape of the focal image.
I love working with sketches. It gives you a great starting point for your card and they are especially useful when you need some inspiration!
I also love taking a sketch and changing a couple of details to make it my own and to make it work with the stamps and tools that I already own.
The Paper Craft Crew has a new sketch challenge to play with every Wednesday. Give it a try! It will stretch your creativity muscles and it will give you more ideas the next time you sit down to design your own card! I really enjoy being on the design team. One of the perks of having a blog and being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that you have new opportunities to do things like being a part of a design team!
You can purchase the supplies you need to create all of your paper crafting projects online at mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for visiting! I hope you enjoyed getting some sneak peeks for the new catalog! You will be able to start ordering online at Noon (MT) on June 2. You will not be able to place orders between Midnight and Noon on June 2 (MT). That is when they will be uploading the new catalog information into the online ordering system!