I can’t believe how relaxing it is to spend my day creating projects and videos and fixing things on my website. I feel amazingly relaxed and satisfied with this day. I participated in another color challenge. I’m finding it to be really fun to have someone else choose some crazy color palette for me to create a card with. A couple of times, I’ve actually wrinkled my nose at the choices!!!
Today’s colors include Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit! I can use white and vanilla as well. Yep… a nose wrinkler if ever I saw one!
This was a challenge! I selected the Creative Elements set because of the variety of images and sentiments it gives you to choose from.
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe In Color Designer Paper
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Chocolate Chip, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Linen Thread, Regals Designer Buttons, Rhinestones
Shop for your Stampin’ Up! supplies online at mystampingstore.com!
I have a video tutorial with all the measurements and card construction details!
Join Stampin’ Up! and Never Feel Guilty About Stamping All Day Again!!!!
If you would love the opportunity to spend your day being creative without feeling any guilt whatsoever...join Stampin’ Up! and become a part of my team of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators!
Stampin’ Up! offers you the opportunity to start your own stamping business by getting you started with a Starter Kit!
The Starter Kit is $99 plus tax. You get to choose $125 of stamping supplies! The kit is fully customizable…that means you get to pick the stamping supplies you want to order! (Get that wish list out!)
The kit also ships for FREE! Stampin’ Up! rarely gives free shipping, but they always give it on the Starter Kit! That is a 10% savings!
Other important information:
- If you purchase the Starter Kit and decide that you don’t want to continue, you don’t have to. There isn’t an obligation to continue and you have 3 months to decide!
- You get to choose how to run your own business. I’m here to answer questions and encourage you (and hopefully, provide inspiration!), I won’t be telling you how you have to run your business. You run your business your way!!
- You save 20% on all of the stamping supplies you order as a demonstrator…except on your first demonstrator order! If you place an order of $150 or more within the first 45 days of joining Stampin’ Up! (That’s how I got my Big Shot!)
- Any order you place over $150 qualifies for Hostess Rewards. That means you get FREE stuff!
- What are your obligations? You have to agree to the terms and conditions in the demonstrator agreement and if you want to continue as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you need to meet a $300 quarterly minimum in sales. (2 good workshops or parties in a 3 month period and that’s easy!)
How do you join?
You just need to fill out the online demonstrator agreement! Once you sign up, Stampin’ Up! sends you an email with your password to get into the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website so you can order your Starter Kit! Click the Join Now link below to fill out the agreement and get started today!
Have a wonderful and creative day! Thank you for stopping by!