Need a fresh and fabulous thank you card? How about Retro Fresh? That’s the name of the new Designer Series Paper and Washi tape used on this card!
When I tell you that I love these new papers, I mean that I LOVE these papers! The colors are lovely and the patterns are right on trend with the latest paper crafting products!!
What exactly is Designer Series Paper?
Designer Series Paper is a 12 x 12″ double sided patterned paper that you can purchase online at mystampingstore.com. Each side of the paper has a different, yet coordinating pattern. Each designer series pack has 12 sheets with 6 different patterns. You get two sheets of each pattern. You can create some unique projects and special folds for cards when you use paper that has a pattern on both sides.
Check out the Retro Fresh Papers:
You can make a lot of cards and projects from one piece of 12 x 12″ paper. I usually purchase one of each set of Designer Paper (DSP) and it lasts me for months. I create cards, scrapbook pages and paper crafting projects every day using my patterned papers. They never just sit on my shelf! (Aren’t you impressed with how brave I am cutting into that pretty paper and actually using it?!)
Purchase your Retro Fresh supplies online at mystampingstore.com!
- Very Vanilla card stock cut at 4-1/4 x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″, cut a second piece at 2 x 3″
- Baked Brown Sugar cut at 4 x 5-1/4″
- Retro Fresh Designer Paper cut at 2 x 5-1/4″, one piece cut at 1/2 x 2″
- Coastal Cabana cut at 1/2 x 2-1/4″
- Retro Fresh Washi Tape
- Hip Notes stamp set
- Tangerine Tango Ink
- In Color Boutique Details
- Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Big Shot
- Alphabet Press Embossing Folder (WEEKLY DEAL! 25% off until Monday, January 20!)
- Coastal Cabana Stretch Trim Ribbon
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Emboss the Baked Brown Sugar with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder and the Big shot. Attach this to the Very Vanilla card base.
- Attach the Coastal Cabana stretch ribbon to the left edge of the Retro Fresh DSP and attach this to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment from Hip Notes in Tangerine Tango ink on the smaller piece of Very Vanilla. Round the right hand corners with the corner punch. Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on the left end. Tie a bow with the Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine through the tag hole.
- Add a strip of the Retro Fresh Washi Tape to the sentiment tag. Attach a Baked Brown Sugar In Color Boutique embellishment and two tiny pearls to the wahsi tape.
- Create banners out of the 1/2″ strips and attach them to the bottom right of the tag. Attach the tag with dimensionals to the card front.
- Place two larger pearls on the bottom right of the card.
Here is the FREE printable tutorial for this card: Retro Fresh Thank You
Card Sketch Challenge: Paper Craft Crew
This card was created using this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch. I found this sketch to be especially challenging! It had a lot of crazy details and I know from past experience that those added details can end up being the demise of a card you love! Hence the tiny pearls!
Check out this week’s challenge and give it a try!!!
Shop online at mystampingstore.com for all of your paper crafting supplies!
Weekly Deals: On Sale Through Monday, January 20!
My Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kit Sale!
Join My Paper Pumpkin by February 10, and get a FREE set of 5 Stampin’ Write markers with your Welcome Kit!
Thank you for visiting! I hope that I inspired you to create a fresh and fabulous thank you card!