I can’t decide what my favorite products are! Here are a few things to check out:
- The papers...the designer series papers are so pretty in this catalog. The papers are just so pretty. I love the colors!
- There are also several specialty papers. Check out the amazing velum papers with the gold and silver touches…stunning! (And of course the papers are the same top quality paper that Stampin’ Up! always carries!)
- The framelits…the Banners Framelits are to die for! That’s just one of many new framelit sets they have available from today until the end of March!
- The punches…I don’t think that I need to say it, but you know how much I love punches. Throw in a coordinating stamp set and I’ve got to have it. Check out the two new tag pucnches!!!
- The kits…honestly! They are fabulous. Someone at Stampin’ Up! must know that my daughter is graduating from college this year and those banner kits and party celebration supplies will make it so much easier to create amazing decorations! Check out the wreath kit as well. How pretty will that be on your front door?
When you place your orders, make sure you pay attention to the bundles. When they offer a stamp set and a punch or framelit as a bundle, it generally saves you at least 15%!
Here is the pdf version of the catalog: Occasions_en-US_pdf
Place your orders online at mystampingstore.com! Get your new Stampin’ Up! products and start stamping for spring!