Stampin’ Up! has come up with a fabulous new tool to make your card making easier. It’s called the Stamparatus!
This video shows a couple of unique features of the Stamparatus. I love that it has 2 plates that will allow for easy 2 step stamping. I also loved technique 4 to created the layered background by moving the plates down one notch each time!!!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
OKAY, I’VE GOTTA HAVE ONE. HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we are trying something different: testing a new reservation system. You reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature two reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- The first reservation window was while supplies last. For the second reservation window, we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations we will accept. The reservation window will stay open from December 5-30.
- For the first reservation window the limit was 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer. For the second reservation window, the limit is 1 tool per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer.
- If you and your customers participated in the first reservation window, you may also participate in the second reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- Product dimensions are 8″ x 8″ x 7/8″.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017
Ends December 30 11:50 PM (MT)
|Shipping begins March 19, 2018. Depending on the number of reservations we receive, we may stagger available-to-ship dates. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation.|
How do you reserve this?
Go to mystampingstore.com and click on the picture of the Stamparatus and you will see the reservation page. It’s $49 and it will ship in order of when your order was received, starting in March.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get this and start experimenting! Perfect stamp placement and easier mass production of cards.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day