Retiring Stamp Sets: #Hello
There are 10 stamp sets that I’m sad to see retire. #Hello is one of them.
Okay…it’s not a stamp set that I fell in love with until I actually purchased it and started creating cards with it. I can’t believe how many times I’ve used this over the last 10 months!
I love the giant circle image with baker’s twine and busy background paper. It’s the perfect simple card and it’s a great card to use with that busy background paper!
For this card, I decided that instead of stamping this in a coordinating color on whisper white card stock and punching it out with the giant circle punch, I would stamp directly on to the designer paper.
I actually embossed the image using Versa Mark ink and White Embossing Powder. I love how this came out. It really pops on that black designer paper!
You want a very wet versa mark pad when you are using a giant solid image like this one. The image comes out nice and bright and shiney!
- Basic Black card stock cut at 4-1/4 x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White card stock cut at 4-1/8 x 5-3/8″
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper cut at 4 x 5-1/4″
- #Hello stamp set
- Versa Mark Ink and White Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Thick White Baker’s Twine
- Rhinestones and Neutrals Candy Dots
Check out some of the other cards that I’ve made with the #Hello stamp set:
This stamp set is 20% off because it’s retiring!!! Check out #Hello online at mystampingstore.com!
Supply List: Click on the images to get more details for each product or to add them to your shopping bag!
- Products are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Here is the updated retiring product list. If the last column on the right has an X, that product is SOLD OUT and no longer available!
- Click here for the RETIRED LIST!
New Items Have Been Added To The Clearance Rack…Check Them Out Here!
Thank you for stopping by!!!!