Once again, I find myself using Stampin’ Up!’s great designer series paper as the inspiration for my card color scheme for today!
This paper is the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper which I have paired with the Garden In Bloom stamp set, along with this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.
I’m actually sharing two cards with you today. The card on the left is my virtual swap card from the Online Creative Convention I participated in this weekend. The card on the right is my card for today’s Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.
Let’s start with the sketch challenge card!
- Rich Razzleberry cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4″
- Sahara Sand cut at 4-1/8 x5-3/8″, cut one piece at 4-5/8 x 2-5/8″, one piece punched with the new Classic Label Punch
- Whisper White cut at 2-1/2 x 4-1/2″
- Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper cut at 4 x 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon
- Thick White Baker’s Twine
- Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Inks: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry
- Stamp set: Garden In Bloom
This card uses the same measurements with the exception of the Rich Razzleberry which is cut at 4-1/4 x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. I’ve just made a vertical layout instead.
I love this color combination. (I’ve used a little Mint Macaron in the swap card for the stem.)
Shop online at mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for dropping in!
Stop by later…I will be announcing the Blog Candy winner!!!