Stampin’ Up! Project Life Moments Like These!
Stampin’ Up! has several new Project Life sets in the annual catalog. You can purchase each as a bundle saving 15%. I recently purchased the Moments Like These bundle which includes the card collection, a stamp set and the accessory pack.
I created a 2 page layout in just a few minutes!
I have to be honest and tell you that the whole Project Life thing has felt overwhelming to me. You get this box filled with all different sized cards and there are so many to choose from! I really didn’t have a plan or a place to start.
I participated in a Project Life webinar through Stampin’ Up! today and a light bulb went off! I have a plan and a place to start. I actually have a “process” now!
Tomorrow, I will share a video of that process with you! Today, I wanted to share my layouts with you.
I simply created a 2 page layout to start. I added some touches that made it feel personalized and that gave it more dimension.
On this page, I cut a 4 x 6″ clear plastic sheet and stamped on it using my permanent StazOn ink. I added one of the stickers from the accessory pack and slid it in the sleeve over the top of the photo. I love the extra touch that the stamping adds to the layout. This particular stamp came from the Project Life Remember This stamp set.
For this portion, I added one of the small cards and paper clips from the accessory pack and some baker’s twine (in the college colors, of course!) so that I could add a location to the photo. This is a touch that I would add to a traditional scrapbook, so it felt right to do that here.
Here is one of the 3 x 4″ cards in the collection. I’ve stamped on the bottom and added a sticker from the accessory pack. I also added one of the smaller cards from the accessory pack to the center of the card to add more journaling. Adding the stamping makes it feel more like a traditional scrapbook and it makes it feel more like “mine”.
I’ve also added some of the embellishments from the accessory pack to the Hooray For Today card because it felt a little plain to me. Again, it now feels more like my own.
Why Purchase Project Life From Stampin’ Up!?
- These products all coordinate with every other product in Stampin’ Up!’s product line. You can use any ink pad, ribbon, card stock or embellishments from your Stampin’ Up! stash and it will match the Stampin’ Up! Project Life cards and accessories.
- There are coordinating accessories to go with each card pack. You get quite a variety of extras to add special touches to pages.
- There are stamp sets, framelits and punches that coordinate with the card sets.
- These cards and accessories are exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- The card collection comes in a nice tidy box that will hold all of the supplies from the accessory pack plus journaling pens. It’s easily portable to take to a crop or just to carry to the kitchen table! It stores nicely as well. The boxes come with labels so you can find your different card collections easily on your shelf as well.
- The card collections and accessories are bundled so that you save 15% if you order them at the same time.
Check out the Project Life Collections from Stampin’ Up! online at mystampingstore.com!