Sweet Dreams Baby Card!
Have you ever created a card and loved the color scheme so much that you made a whole set of cards for different occasions just because you had the papers out? You just couldn’t resist making more cards because you loved the paper and color palette!
That happened to me yesterday! That Sweet Dreams Designer Paper, Washi Tape and the Designer Buttons were too perfect to put away!
I was delighted to see that the Zoo Babies stamp set was not being retired! I love these graphic little animals. They are perfect in all colors and they make just adorable cards for the little ones in your life!
Imagine using the little zoo animals on birthday party invitations. How cute would that be?!
I created this card starting with this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch.
You can see that I modified the sketch by changing the circles to smaller embellishments. I wanted the focus of my card to be that cute giraffe and that beautiful paper!
- Lost Lagoon cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4″
- Sahara Sand cut at 4-1/8 x 5-3/8″; cut one at 2-5/8 x 3-1/8″
- Whisper White cut at 2-1/2 x 3″; one strip cut at 3/8 x 4″ and cover with washi tape
- Sweet Dreams Designer Paper cut one piece at 3-1/2 x 4″ and one piece at 2 x 4″
- Inks: Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey
- Stamp Set: Zoo Babies
- Embellishments: Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, Subtles Candy Dots, Sweet Dreams Washi Tape
Here is a video tutorial for this card:
Shop Online At mystampingstore.com!
Stamping Imperfection VIP Card Making Boot Camp For May:
Place an order of $25 or more in my online store at mystampingstore.com during May and get my VIP Card Making Boot Camp for free!
This month I have featured a fun technique called Inlaid Die Cutting using the Hello You Thinlets dies and the Big Shot! You can use any thinlets word dies for this technique! Put your own twist on this technique to make it your own!
What you get:
- 2 Video tutorials. One for the basic technique and one for the advanced technique.
- Printable card recipe.
- 3 card samples using this technique!