Time To Start Getting Merry And Bright! You are no doubt in the midst of thinking about your Christmas cards. Here is one card that is quick and easy. It would be easy to mass produce. It uses 4 pieces of card stock and one piece of designer paper, one stamp set, two framelit sets and two ribbons.
You could actually replace the ribbon with paper strips and ditch the dimensionals under the stars to make it easier to mail!
- Lost Lagoon cut at 4-1/4 x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″, round the bottom corners with the Project Life corner rounder.
- One piece of All is Calm Designer Paper cut at 4 x 5-1/4″ rounding the two bottom corners.
- One piece of Whisper White cut at 3 x 3″, stamped in Lost Lagoon with the Chritmas Bliss Stamp Set
- Stamp the star from the set in Pear Pizzazz and cut it out with the star framelits. I also cut a silver foil star.
- Cut the brushed silver card stock with the On Film Framelits.
- Cut Pear Pizzazz cotton ribbon and Lost Lagoon Taffeta ribbon and fold in half.
- Add rhinestones and sequins.
This card was created using this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch!
You can purchase all supplies online at mystampingstore.com!
Click on the card supply list below to get more details or to add to your shopping cart!!!
Shop online at mystampingstore.com and receive a FREE online stamping class featuring the Bright and Beautiful stamp set!
- Get ready for the holidays and get ideas for cards that you can use all year long with just a quick color change!
- This class features the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set, the Stars Framelits and the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- Get 3 card layout ideas with alternate color recommendations with full color photos and learn how to make a shaped card.
- Get instructions for 6 techniques including 3D shaped card creation, heat and dry embossing, partial embossing, latched gate fold cards and an outside the box card technique.
Simply make a purchase of $25 or more online at mystampingstore.com. Once I get notification from Stampin’ Up! that you placed an order, I will email you the tutorial!
**Note: If you place an order and select “No Contact”, I will get an email that an order was placed, but I will not be able to see who ordered it and I will be unable to send you the class.
Thank you for stopping by! It’s time to start getting Merry and Bright!