What’s not to love about the UPS man? He comes to your door, greets you with a smile and hands you a box full of stamping supplies! Then he leaves you alone to play with your stamping supplies. He’s practically perfect in every way.
Today, he delivered my Round Array Bundle and some pretty ribbon! I love that man!
I felt immediately creative when I opened the package that contained a stamp set and a coordinating punch! I can think of so many card ideas to use this set with. I decided to start with a black and white theme for the day. I cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock in half and grabbed some leftover white and black card stock. I decided to come up with two cards using essentially the same materials.
I stamped 5 of the medallion images from the Round Array stamp set on Whisper White card stock using Basic Black ink. I punched them out with the coordinating 7/8″ round scallop punch that came in the bundle. Then I used my 1-1/4″ scallop circle punch (#127811) to cut out 4 basic black scallops and one whisper white scallop circle. I cut one basic black scallop circle with my 1-3/4″ scallop circle punch (#119854) as well.
My card base is cut at 5-1/2 x 11″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I used my Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#127819) to emboss half of the front of each card using my Big Shot (#113439). I added a strip of Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon across the seam to one of the cards and layered the black scallop, white scallop and stamped scallop on top. I stamped a sentiment from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set (#126422).
Here is where the tiniest pearls come in. The Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247) come with several pearl sizes. The smallest is extremely tiny. But look how pretty they look when you add one to each scallop in the circle! How pretty is that? It makes each little scallop stand out and adds dimension and interest to the card. You could also use the white gel pen (#105021) to add a similar touch as well.
The second card is created and embossed in the same way. To this card, I added a strip of basic black 2 x 5-1/2″. I edged it along the bottom using the Scallop Edge Border Punch (#119882). I did the same with a Whisper White strip cut at 1-1/2 x 5-1/2″. I layered these together with snail and added my scallop layers on top. I added a rhinestone to the center of each stamped medallion and 3 rhinestones to the top right edge of the card.
I used the same sentiment from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set and punched it out with the decorative label punch (#120907). I also punched a basic black decorative label as well. I layered them together with snail and cut them with the punch turned sideways toward the bottom edge of the punch. I slid this under the scalloped layers to add my sentiment to the card.
The Round Array Bundle can be purchased separately or as a money saving bundle.
$23.95 Spring Surprise Round Array Bundle Stamp Set and 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #133899
$14.95 A Round Array Stamp Set* (English; clear) #129090
$12.95 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #129404
Shop in my online store to get your bundle now!!!
Join my Perfectly Simple Virtual Club to get your stamping supplies a little each month and get free stamping classes delivered to your email inbox!
What is the Virtual Club?
- A virtual stamp club is an exclusive club for crafters that are committed to really becoming better at their craft
- Club members commit to purchasing a minimum of$35 per month in catalog product (before tax and shipping) for a minimum of six months.
- Orders are placed in my Online Store and shipped directly to club members
- When orders are placed, between the 1st and 15th of each month, club members will receive free exclusive class videos each month highlighting different techniques and products. (I’m very excited about this month’s technique!)
What’s in it for you?
- Club members receive all current catalogs.
- You get a hand stamped card in the mail from me each month you place an online order!
- Club members can stay for as long as they like, or they can leave once the six month commitment is finished.
- Club members will receive exclusive class videos each month after placing their order.
- You will get card ideas, scrapbook layouts and paper craft projects to use all of the supplies that you are buying!!!
- Both paper crafting supplies and digital crafting supplies can be counted towards the monthly minimum purchase.
- Club members don’t have to worry about leaving their home and traveling to the classes. Stamping supplies are delivered right to your door and classes are sent to your email inbox!
- Club members can watch class videos at any time that is convenient for them over and over again! Play, rewind, repeat!
Join the virtual club and you will get a visit from the UPS man once a month! You can enjoy that box of stamping supplies that he delivers straight to your door! Then I will send you video tutorials that will give you ideas and teach you techniques to use those supplies!!!
Thank you for stopping by today!