Have you thought about framing your stamping projects? I’ve framed a lot of My Digital Studio projects and a lot of the things my kids and students have made, but I think it’s time to actually create some things to frame!
I felt inspired to do this by this month’s My Paper Pumpkin kit!
This project was intended to be a Mother’s Day project with wrapping and tag included!
It came with 2 Stampin’ Spots (small stamp pads) and a set of photopolymer stamps that I can use for other projects.
I liked the idea of creating a framed project, but honestly, Mom probably doesn’t have any wall space left for a framed project…but my kids do! So I used the frame for a project that will be perfect for someone graduating with a degree in engineering!
I will find a frame that looks more weathered, but this one will do for now!
All of the materials used in this project are retiring (except the greeting)! The Off the Grid background stamp is already sold out! The Clockworks set is still available, as are the Vintage Trinkets Accents and Elements.
I was disappointed to see these items retiring, because I have used them for several projects. Look how fast people snatched up the Off the Grid!!
I love the background stamps. I think they are a less expensive option when you are getting started to the patterned paper backgrounds and the Big Shot embossed backgrounds.
Here are the updated retiring lists…remember, everything is available while supplies last!
My Paper Pumpkin: Prepaid subcriptions for the kits for gift giving!
On another note: How great was this My Paper Pumpkin Kit was this month?! Stampin’ Up! really listened and the last 6 months (at least) have been fantastic projects! I loved that the April kit was a Mother’s Day project idea. (I’ll be using it as a graduation gift, but still…love it!)
Two months ago, the kit included materials to make 4 gift bags. I loved this project! The bags were a perfect size for college care packages for Easter!
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s a great time to take advantage of these prepaid subscriptions that can be bought as gifts. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 — save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 — save $2 per month|
How It Works
- Place your order, and you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- Then start enjoying their monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
The Fine Print
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they’ll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com.
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).
- Take a look at the Paper Pumpkin FAQ for more information on prepaid subscriptions.
Thank you so much for visiting! Think about framing some of your stamping projects!