Featured Retiring Products Series: All Dressed Up, Collage Curios, Soda Pop Tops, and Print Poetry Designer Series Paper
Today I was thinking outside the box, or in this case, the card sketch! I started my card with this week’s Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge and put my own twist on it. I was trying to use a few retiring products to feature in my post and ended up using several of my favorite things. I will be using this card for my niece’s college graduation. If I forget to tuck a check inside, she might even notice the card!
I love this Print Poetry Designer Series Paper. This was a small pad with 48 pieces of double sided 4-1/2 x 6-1/2″ printed papers. There were 4 pieces of each design and the two sides of the papers were different. This little paper pack gives you 24 different paper designs to choose from!!! This pattern was my absolute favorite!
Papers: Crumb Cake cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″, Soft Suede cut at 3-3/4 x 5″ and a 2-1/4″ square, Print Poetry cut at 2-1/2 x 5″, Very Vanilla 2″ square
Stamp Sets: All Dressed Up, Collage Curios, Everything Eleanor
Inks: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops, Hung Up Cute Clips, 1″ Circle Punch, Big Shot, Framelits Dress Up Dies
Tips and Tricks:
- Stamp the Everything Eleanor flower in crumb cake on very vanilla to create the background square.
- Stamp the Dress image in Midnight Muse and cut it out with the dress framelit on the big shot.
- Attach the dress to the hanger clip with glue dots and add some dimensionals to the back of the dress to pop it up a bit.
- Crush the soda pop top in the big shot and color the collage curio flower image with markers. Punch this out with the 1″ circle punch and attach it with multipurpose liquid glue.
- Ink the congratulations part of the sentiment with midnight muse and stamp it on very vanilla. Cut the banner out with a matching mat banner in soft suede.
- Pop the sentiment banner and the soda pop top up with dimensionals.
Here is the Paper Craft Crew Sketch that I started with!
The retiring products in this project are really products from the Spring Catalog that are not being carried forward into the new annual catalog! They are available until May 31!!!
You can get a closer look at them with these links:
Shop in my online store to get your all of your stamping products! Make sure your get the items on your wish list from the Spring Catalog before May 31!!!
Here are the retiring lists so you can make sure you get the things you want before June 3 or while supplies last!
Retiring Stamps (Available until June 3.) Retired_List_stamps_en-US
Retiring Accessories (Available while supplies last!) Availability_en-US
Spring Catalog (Available until May 31!) 20130103_SpringCatalog_en-US
Make a purchase of $25 or more in my online store by May 31 and I will send you a FREE 2013-2014 Annual Catalog! This is the most beautiful catalog in years!!!!
Thank you for visiting and hanging out for a while!