How can you resist this stamp set? I love the Million and One stamp set. It is so elegant that the simplest card is striking!
The script is fantastic. I really love to use this stamp and the thank you stamp that accompanies it in the set with monochromatic color schemes. Keeping the color scheme simple really keeps the card elegant.
The butterflies are from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and I’ve used the Elegant Butterfly punch and the Bitty Butterfly punch to punch them out.
The layout was inspired by the Paper Craft Crew sketch for the week. My design team friends have all created a card from the sketch. Mine card loosely follows the sketch, the others took a stricter interpretation of the sketch.
Here is the list of materials that I used to make the card: (Click on each picture to see more details about each product!)
Purchase your supplies online at mystampingstore.com!
None of the products used on this card are retiring!!!! How wonderful is that?!
Get the Envelope Punch Board Class Tutorial When You Purchase Online at mystampingstore.com!
- The envelope punch board works for more than just envelopes!
- Get 5 project tutorials for 5 different goodies you can make with the envelope punch board including: poppers, bows, the trendy file folder cards, gift boxes and more!
- Get bonus ideas along with the 5 tutorials!
April Customers Also Get Access to the 100+ Videos on my Customer Stamper’s Lounge Video Library Wesite!
- I created a website just for my customers where they can view 100+ exclusive video tutorials for new techniques, master card classes, card ideas, organizing your craft room, card set series, scrapbook layouts, tool tips and tool how-to videos!!
- Get access today by placing an order in my online store at mystampingstore.com!
I’m not sure how you can resist these beautiful stamp sets and accessories!