Have Let Your Friends Know That You’re Thinking Of Them? Send them a card where you’ve made some great designer paper the focal point of your card!
We all know someone who needs a little pick-me-up today. How about creating a quick card to send them and let them know that you’re thinking of them?
It’s nice to get a text or email, but there is nothing like getting a card in the mail. Especially a handmade card at that!
How gorgeous is that Blackberry Bliss? What a wonderful color! The Park Lane Designer Paper is so colorful that it allows you a variety of choices to stamp your image and still keep it coordinated with the paper.
I love making the beautiful designer papers the focal point of my card. The designers and illustrators who create the papers are truly talented. What a variety of patterns they create each year. Why use a little strip of designer paper when it’s this pretty? I could actually make 6 of these cards out of one sheet of designer paper. LOVE it!
Printable Card Tutorial: Stamping Imperfection Quick Hello Card Tutorial
- Whisper White cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”, cut one piece at 2-1/2” square
- Blackberry Bliss ink and card stock cut at 3” square
- #Hello Stamp Set
- Whisper White cotton ribbon
- Park Lane Designer Paper cut at 4 x 5-1/4”
- Punches: 2” Circle, 2-3/8” Scallop Circle
- Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhesive
- Wrap the ribbon around the designer paper. Attach the designer paper to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White card stock and punch with the 2” Circle Punch and attach to a 2-3/8” scallop circle of Blackberry Bliss. Attach this to the card front with dimensionals.
- Add bow with glue dots.
Supply List (Click on the pictures for more details or to order online at mystampingstore.com!)
Thank you for stopping by! Send a quick Hello card to let someone know that you’re thinking about them!