Thanks so much quick card!
Are you in need of thank you cards now that Christmas is over? I know that I am!
Here is a quick and easy thank you card using one of Stampin’ Up!’s trendy new stamp sets called #Hello!
Here is a printable card recipe sheet so you can print out the instructions and take them to your craft room: Stamping Imperfection Thank You So Much Tutorial
- Whisper White cut at 4-1/4 x 11”, score and fold at 5-1/2”, one piece at 4 x 5-1/4”, one piece at 2-1/2” square
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper cut at 3-1/2 x 4”
- Pistachio Pudding cut at 3” square
- 2” circle punch
- 2-3/8” scallop circle punch
- Pistachio Pudding thick baker’s twine
- Soft Suede ink pad
- Polka dot embossing folder and Big Shot
- #hello stamp set
- Run the whisper white mat through the big shot with the polka dot embossing folder. Attach the Lullaby dsp to the bottom of the embossed piece with glue.
- Tie the pistachio pudding twine around the mat and tie in a bow. Attach the mat to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in soft suede on whisper white and punch with the 2” circle punch. Punch a piece of pistachio pudding card stock with the 2-3/8” circle punch and glue to the sentiment. Attach to the card front with dimensionals.
Here is a video tutorial with some tips about mass producing this card:
(Yes…I called it pound hello instead of hashtag hello…showing my age!)
Supply List: Click on the pictures for more details or to add the item to your shopping bag!
Order your supplies online at mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for stopping by! Add to your card stash by making a few Thanks So Much quick cards!