I’ve already found 4 things…make that 5 things, for card makers to love about Project Life!
I will admit that I probably won’t become a huge Project Life groupie making quick scrapbooks by sliding the ready-made mats and sentiments into handy little pockets. I may include a page or two like that in some of my albums, but I don’t see myself devoting an entire album to tidy pockets stuffed full of memories and treasures.
I do love the Project Life products though! Check out this card that I made with some of the tools:
What will card makers love about Stampin’ Up!s Project Life new line of products?
- Same great quality and same great coordination. The products coordinate with each other and with Stampin’ Up!’s colors and products. That is my favorite thing about Stampin’ Up! It doesn’t require a degree in art…the stuff is designed to match!
- The Project Life Corner Punch: It looks similar to the old corner punch, but this one is better. The corner punch was really one of the only Stampin’ Up! products I didn’t love. This corner punch…I love!
- Cards and Labels Project Life Framelits Dies…the polka dot designer paper and the sentiment are cut out using this framelit set. I predict it will become one of my favorite sets for sentiment framing. Another set on my LOVE list.
- The Project Life Stamp Sets! Yes…they coordinate with the framelits and several designer paper patterns and they are photopolymer sets so they are great to place exactly where you want them to be. Plus the Point and Click set has several fun little border images and several little accent images.
- Finally, I love how they come in a tidy little storage box. Even the jouraling pens fit in the box. There are going to be several sets to choose from in the new catalog and they each have their own storage box. What is not to love about that? (I think I’m going to need another shelf in my craft room…)
Here are the products used for this card: (Click on the picture for more details or to order online at mystampingstore.com!
Get The Birthday Card Candy Printable Online Stamping Class For Free When You Purchase Your Project Life Card Supplies Online At mystampingstore.com!
What is card candy? Card candy is the little stamped decorations that you add to your card bases. Created a whole bunch of them at once and have a stash of card decorating possibilities on hand all the time!
Don’t let your busy schedule keep you from sending handmade cards and thoughtful gifts. Create card candy with my latest tutorial! I’ll show you how you can easily use these bite-size pieces to create quick and beautiful cards, scrapbook pages, and even framed art.
Package these along with a set of card bases and envelopes to give as a gift to a busy friend! Everyone loves to have quick cards on hand for every occasion when you need that last minute card!
Get this tutorial as a thank you from me for making a purchase online at mystampingstore.com during the month of May!
Thank you for stopping by! I would love to know what other card makers love about Project Life!