Have your Thank You cards ready!!
The secret to making this card is the Watercolor Paper!! I’ve tried being frugal and using my Aqua Painter on regular Whisper White card stock, but there is no comparison to using real Watercolor paper!! How pretty is the background on this card? It’s so simple!
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (Cut 4-1/4 x 11″, score at 5-1/2″)
- Watercolor Paper (Cut at 3-1/2 x 5-1/4″) #122959
- In Color Stretch Trim Ribbons and Ink Colors: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush
- Smokey Slate Embossing Powder, Versa Mark Ink and Heat Tool
- Aqua Painter (#103954)
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Fill the Aqua Painter with water and add Strawberry Slush ink to the tip. Rub the tip of the Aqua Painter quickly across the Watercolor paper covering about 1/3 of the paper. Clean off the tip of the Aqua Painter and repeat with the Coastal Cabana and the Crisp Cantaloupe.
- After the ink dries, stamp your Thank You sentiment in Versa Mark Ink, cover with Smokey Slate Embossing Powder and heat with your heat tool.
- Layer the In Color Stretch Ribbon Trim along the left side of the card.
- Attach the Watercolor paper to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop online at mystampingstore.com!
Here is a video tutorial for this watercolor background technique!