Get The Perfect Last Minute Gift For Your Favorite Crafter!
Product List : Order online at mystampingstore.com!
What We Love About My Paper Pumpkin:
- My daughter and I both subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin and we love getting this surprise in the mail every month!
- All of the materials that you need are included in the box except for scissors, snail and a clear block.
- This is perfect for beginners and experienced crafters.
- We love that it’s portable and we can take it with us to craft together.
- You can use this kit any where! You can craft in front of the TV on the coffee table, at your kitchen table or even in your craft room!
- There is a huge variety of projects from month to month.
- You get a complete stamp set and a different color ink spot every month that you can use over and over for other projects.
- You can use the kit with the directions included or you can step up your projects and add some of your own stamping stash.
- These are perfect to keep on hand to craft with friends or with kids.
- These come beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. You feel like you are getting a really fabulous gift every month!
I had the pleasure of meeting and spending an hour with the My Paper Pumpkin Design Team while I was at Stampin’ Up! in November. They shared a lot of insights about the My Paper Pumpkin kits and why they are doing what they are doing.
- Customers weren’t happy with the quality and value of the kits when MPP first started.
- Stampin’ Up! listened to their customers and formed the My Paper Pumpkin team and the kits quality and value have improved tremendously!
- They are working hard to make sure you get a lot for your money. You get a full stamp set each month and a different color stampin’ spot ink pad. By the end of the year, you will have 12 different colors of ink to use in your crafting!
- The are working to provide a variety of projects for crafters of all experience levels.
- You can purchase refill kits for many of the past month’s projects when you subscribe to the monthly kits.
- The kits are meant to take about 45 minutes to an hour to complete.
Shop online at mystampingstore.com to get your pre-paid subscriptions to give the perfect gift to family and friends!
This is so much fun to watch. I work from home and have my work desk in my craft room. I use my desk for both work and Stampin’ Up! and it looks like yours before you clenead it off. I feel quite inspired to tidy it up and sort through the piles of papers I have laying around. I think I might even try some of your ideas for the filing trays on top of your desk.Thanks so much for doing this.