Maybe you don’t want to run a full scale Stampin’ Up! business, but wouldn’t it be fun to have access to all of the demonstrator benefits? Get all of the stamping stuff on your wishlist at a savings!
- Can you think of 3-6 people who would like to get together once a month to stamp and share hostess benefits?
If you answered “Yes!” to that, then this new offer to join Stampin’ Up! for $25 is for you!
- Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up! but really didn’t want to do home parties and workshops?
- Would you like to have access to all the demonstrator benefits without the hassle of “selling” stuff?
- Do you have a few family members, friends or neighbors that love to stamp and scrapbook?
Stampin’ Up! has the perfect offer just for you! Between October 7-October 21, you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $25!
You will enjoy all of the demonstrator benefits, including:
- Place your first demonstrator order of $150 or more within the first 45 days of joining and save 30% on your order!
- Order in October and place an order of $250 or more and you not only save 30%, but you also get the hostess special of an extra $25 in product for free…that’s $65 in product for FREE.
- Save 20% on every demonstrator order you place. Get your stamping supplies for less!
- You will get to see and order products from the Spring catalog at least a month before they are available to customers.
- You will have access to the demonstrator website and other sites exclusive to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. These sites are full of ideas and inspiration that you can share with your crafty friends!
- Get volume rebates, earn trips, get free products (get hostess benefits on all of our orders of $150 or more!).
What’s the FINE PRINT?
- Each quarter (every 3 months), you need to place at least $300 in orders (demonstrator and customer orders both count) in order to remain a demonstrator. That means that you purchase $100 of Stampin’ Up! supplies a month or…
START YOUR OWN STAMPING CLUB!
- Find 3-6 people to join you for a stamping and scrapbooking afternoon or evening. Everyone places a small Stampin’ Up! order with you each month and they take turns acting as hostess and getting the free hostess products.
If you have 3 people, they each agree to purchase $50 in product each month for 3 months and they take turns getting the $25 hostess benefits.
If you have 4 people they would agree to place an order of $40 each month for 4 months…
If you have 5 people…$30 for 5 months.
If you have 6 people…$25 for 6 months.
You get the idea! But this helps you not only meet your minimum in 2 months, the 3rd month, you will get a volume rebate. (That’s cash in your pocket!)
What do you do? You provide the catalogs, share some of the ideas of projects you’ve made in the last month and enter the customer orders online!
HOW DO YOU JOIN?
Sometime between Monday, October 7-October 21, you fill out the online demonstrator agreement. Click the join now button below to find the agreement online and fill it out!