I’ve had so many people tell me how much they love this Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set! At least one of these images evokes nostalgic feelings from some days gone by for almost everyone.
For me, it was the phone box. We didn’t take big vacations as our kids were growing up. We took short day trips once or twice a year to the zoo or the aquariums that were within driving distance. As we were nearing the end of Middle School with the kids, we decided we would splurge on one fabulous vacation. When I asked my son what he would like to see, he said, “Dungeons and Stonehenge!” So off to London we went.
The cards are all built on a base of Marina Mist card stock. I chose that because I used the Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (#131021) and that is one of the colors listed as being featured in the papers. The inks are Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake. I embellished with the linen thread (#104199) which I love, and the Designer Silver Buttons (#129325).
These buttons would most certainly require extra postage!!! They are solid and heavy!!! You could probably melt them down and sell them as scrap metal for extra cash. I’m not kidding, these are sturdy buttons. I like this combination. It gives you a nice set of masculine cards that are extremely quick and easy to make.
The stamp set is the Feeling Sentimental set (#129630) which is FREE and available only until March 22. You need to order $50 worth of stamping supplies and you can choose this stamp set for FREE!!! You get 4 stamps: the Ferris Wheel, Phone Box, Giant Bike and the Celebrate sentiment.
To place and order and get this set for free, you can shop in my online store:
If you want more than $50 worth of supplies, make sure you look at the starter kit deal that Stampin’ Up! is offering. You get to choose $156.50 worth of Stampin’ Up! products and you get FREE shipping for only $99 plus tax. That is an amazing deal. Then, you can place your first demonstrator order and save 30% on your supplies with that first order!!! (I made my first order a giant one…I wanted the Big Shot and goodies to use with it!).
Here are some other amazing savings you get as a demonstrator:
- You get hostess rewards if your orders are $150 or more, plus you save 20% on all of your stamping supplies. That’s free stuff and a discount.
- You get volume rebates. (If you do something crazy, like I did with my first order, and order say…$450 worth of Big Shot stuff, you get all hostess benefits and a volume rebate besides your 20% or 30% if it’s your first order!!!)
- You can earn free stamp sets and products, free vacations, bonuses…honestly, the list goes on.
- There are no strings attached. Of course, I hope that when you join my team, you choose to make it a business and stick around, but you can also choose to join to save 20% on your stamping supplies. You just need to order $300 worth of stamping supplies every quarter to stay active. That’s so easy to do (you know your sister and some friends will order from you to help you with that!).
- This is the start of what could be a very profitable business if you choose to make it one and I’m here to help you do that!!!!
- I have a training program to help you get your business started!
To take advantage of this offer before it ends on March 22:
If you have questions, you can email me at email@example.com or call 631-929-4101. I am happy to answer your questions and help you get started!!!
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope that you enjoyed the card set!
You are so crafty! Hey Kim, this is another Kim from BYW. Dungeons & Stonehenge sounds like a good band but certainly a good understanding of what to see while in London. I love the double decker buses myself and like you, I love this old engraved English feel. See you in class. 🙂
Thank you so much for your comment!!! I would love to see a double decker bus stamp! I’ve been so busy I haven’t gotten to BYW class in a couple of days!! Thanks for stopping by!