Add Two Quick Techniques To Create A Stunning Card!
Are you looking for a few quick techniques to add some special touches to your cards?
I have two technique tips for you today that you will enjoy and find easy to add to your card making repertoire!
You will also get more tips for mass producing cards. It takes very little time and effort to create a set of cards as opposed to just one card. Why not create a few cards at once while you have all of the materials out?!
This card is CASED (Copy and Share Everything!) from a card that I received from my upline, Denise Waddell. I loved the card and wanted to share it with you! Little details can sometimes have a big impact on your card.
For this card, I’ve used clear block stamping, stamping off and I’ve added dazzling details to give it a little bit of sparkle!
Check out the details with this video tutorial:
Card Supply List … All supplies are available online at mystampingstore.com!
Make sure you are signed up for my FREE Newsletter!
You can get exclusive projects when you sign up for my email newsletter!
- Get tips, techniques and projects exclusive for my newsletter subscribers only.
- Get 3 free video tutorials just for subscribing.
- You will get a newsletter in your inbox every week or two.
- Keep up with the latest special offers from Stampin’ Up! and Stamping Imperfection!
- Sign up using the form below!