I really love the Creative Elements stamp set. It has quite a variety of images and two great sentiments. I started my card today with a sketch challenge from my design team friends at Paper Craft Crew. It was supposed to be a patriotic theme, but I realized that I don’t really have any patriotic stamp sets! Time to browse the catalog to fill that hole in my stamp set collection! Of course, I started to pull out my Night of Navy card stock and that pretty Bermuda Bay Paper was sitting on top of it. I don’t quite know what happened, but the next thing I knew, I was making a card in Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla. Sort of red, white and blue! If you squint…in dim light.
Details for today’s card:
- Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple
- Stamp Set: Creative Elements
- Ink: Bermuda Bay and Raspberry Ripple
- Accessories: Rhinestones, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon
- Dimensions: Card base 4-1/4 x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″; Very Vanilla 2 squares at 1-3/8″ and one rectangle at 3-1/2 x 1-1/2″, one mat at 4 x 5-1/4″; Two Raspberry Ripple squares at 1-1/2″ and one rectangle at 3-5/8 x 1-5/8″.
Here is a picture of the stamps and sentiments included in this fabulous stamp set!
Shop for your Stampin’ Up! supplies online in mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for visiting today!
Shop online for Stampin’ Up! supplies at mystampingstore.com!
I have that stamp set on my wish list. The new catalogue has so many great new things; it’s going to take me a year to be able to afford them all! Lovely card!
This was on my wish list forever! I got it as a gift from my Upline!