Does someone you know need a springtime hello? I bet you can think of someone right now who would appreciate getting a card that you have created to let them know that you are thinking of them! I know that I love getting them. (Thank you Anita!!! The cards you sent are stunning! What a wonderful surprise after a very long day at work!!)
I love the Springtime Hello stamp set. This one is going away on May 31, when the Occasions Catalog sales period ends. I got a sneak peek at the new catalog and this set is not in it. Nor is the Peaceful Petals set that I used for the sentiment on this card.
I love this set because it reminds me of the paintings that I saw at the National Gallery in London several years ago by an artist named Jan Van Huysum. They were colorful and intricate florals with the most wonderful bugs hidden amongst the leaves and petals. This little set reminds me of the whimsy I found in those paintings.
The dimensions for the project:
- Always Artichoke card base cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Rose Red mat cut at 4 x 5-1/4″, 3 squares cut at 1-3/8″
- Whisper White mat cut at 3-7/8 x 5-1/8″, 3 squares cut at 1-1/4″
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede and Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Markers
- Medium White envelope with the largest Envelope Liner Framelit used to line the envelope
These two fabulous stamp sets will retire along with the Occasions Catalog on May 31!
Product List (Click on the picture to get more details on each product!)
Place your orders online at mystampingstore.com and get access to my Stamper’s Lounge customer website. This has almost 100 videos tutorials, online classes and tool tips just for customers and members! Get access to this online creative escape! Get details by clicking the picture below!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!! Think about who you know that needs a springtime hello!