February keeps coming up hearts…and chocolate and roses, if my husband knows what’s good for him! The heart on today’s card is from the new Peachy Keen set, as are the arrows acting as a background on the Raspberry Ripple. The color scheme of this card is completely inspired by Valentine’s Day as well.
You can see that there are some new elements on this card along with some good old favorites. The Big Shot really allows you to make a card with this much texture quickly and simply. I absolutely love dry embossing on a card. You can see that I’ve done that with the Perfect Petals embossing on the Chocolate Chip and then with the new Arrows embossing folder on the Blushing Bride.
- Blushing Bride: Cut card base at 5-1/2 x 8-1/8″, score and fold at 4-1/4″; cut one piece at 2 x 3-1/2″ and emboss with the Arrow embossing folder and the Big Shot
- Raspberry Ripple cut at 4 x 5-1/4″, stamp the arrow image with Raspberry Ripple ink
- Chocolate Chip cut at 2 x 5-1/4″ embossed with the Perfect Petals embossing folder and the Big Shot
- Lace Tape cut at 5-1/4″
- Whisper White cut at 2-1/4 x 2-1/2″, round the bottom corners with the corner rounder punch, stamp the heart image with Raspberry Ripple ink in the center; stamp a second heart on Whisper White in Raspberry Ripple and cut out the heart with paper snips. Layer on top of the first heart with dimensionals.
- Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon
- Stamp Set: Peachy Keen
See the dimension that you get when you stamp the heart twice and layer one on top of the other with dimensionals:
Get the Printable Card Recipe Here: Stamping Imperfection Card Recipe-hearts
Shop online for your supplies to create this project at mystampingstore.com
- Remember that it is Sale-A-Bration! That means that for every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax), you get to select a Free Sale-A-Bration product from the SAB brochure: Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- You get a Free Foil Flower Shop Class Tutorial ($24.95 value) when you place your order online at mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for visiting today! Happy February! I hope it comes up hearts for you (and maybe even chocolate and roses too)!