Need a baby card? Here’s one with a video tutorial! I’m fell in love with the Zoo Babies stamp set a while ago and I’ve made so many cards and projects with these cute graphic animals! I paired this with the Retro Fresh designer paper and I just love how the colors work with the stamp set!
This paper has such fantastic colors, I keep using it for all of my projects! I’ve made cards, gift bags and boxes, scrapbook pages…you name it! It’s really versatile!
- Baked Brown Sugar Paper cut at 4-1/4 x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay cut at 4 x 5-1/4″
- So Saffron cut at 2-1/2 x 4″
- Retro Fresh Designer Paper cut at 2-1/4 x 2-3/4″
- Very Vanilla punched with the 1-3/4″ scallop circle punch and the Word Window Punch
- Tangerine Tango punched with the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch and the Modern Label Punch
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding
- Stamp Sets: Zoo Babies and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink: Tangerine Tango
- Adhesives and dimensionals
Free Printable Tutorial: Stamping Imperfection Zoo Babies Quick and Easy Baby Card
How cute is this little lion?
I have to make a scrapbook layout with this!!! It’s too adorable not to!
Here is the video tutorial for the card:
How do you get the supplies for this card and other great projects?
Shop online at mystampingstore.com!
Why shop in my online store?
- You get to select one free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 you spend between now and March 31.
- You get a free printable online class called Gold and Glitz filled with card ideas, a purse box template and technique tutorials.
- You get access to my customer exclusive video website called the Stamper’s Lounge!
Thanks for visiting! If you don’t need a baby card, why not change the image and sentiment on this layout for any occasion!