I truly love Fall! I love the holidays, I love the cooler, less humid weather (how ironic, since we’re about to get blasted by Hurricane Sandy!), but most of all, I LOVE the colors of the season. The Regals color collection just calls to me! Combine that with my favorite Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set and the wood grain embossing folder and I’ve got a card that I love! You know this combination will end up decorating my Thanksgiving table!
- A few tips for quick card making:
- Choose colors that you love! You will be so much happier with the card you create. It’s good to go outside your comfort zone of color on occasion, but sticking to the colors that speak to you really inspires you to design a card you will be proud of.
- Did I mention texture? I LOVE that wood grain embossing folder. If you have a Big Shot, splurge on those embossing folders. I find myself embossing everything! If you don’t have a Big Shot, why not?! You deserve it and your projects will really pop! It’s my favorite stamping tool and my favorite investment in myself! Put this on your Christmas wish list if you don’t have one. Email me…we will talk how you can get one and lots of goodies to use with it!
- Use those stamp set that you love. The more you use them, the better you feel about your purchase. Plus, one idea sparks another one. Halfway through making a card I’ve got an idea for a new one!!
- Layers, punches and stamping dimensionals. They just make your card fun! You can’t buy a card with that dimension!
Stamp sets:Betsy’s Blossoms, Always Thankful Paper: chocolate chip, more mustard, white, close to cocoa Ink: more mustard, really rust, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip Accessories: Scallop circle punch, scallop oval punch, 1 3/4″ circle punch, wood grain embossing folder, Big Shot, stamping dimensionals, paper snips, snail.
Thank you for visiting today! Stay safe in the storm!
Happy stamping…which we can do without electricity!
Remember the 15% off Stamp Set sale on Stampin’ Up! today only! Order online now!