Create handmade Halloween treat bags to celebrate the season!
Let someone know that you’re thinking of them with a handmade treat or gift bag!
You can tuck a giant candy bar inside this bag, a notepad and pen set, a gift card or a pair of seasonal socks!
I created a video tutorial for you:
Treat Bag Recipe:
- One kraft gift bag
- Basic Black mat cut at 4-3/4 x 6”
- One Tangerine Tango Brights Designer Paper cut at 4-1/2 x5-3/4”
- Whisper White: punch one 2-1/2” circle and one Label Bracket Punch
- Stamp Sets: A Little Something, Sparkly Scenes
- Inks: Basic Black Archival Ink and Tangerine Tango
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Spider Web Paper Doily
- Stamp the spiders in black on the designer paper. Stamp the chevron and the sentiment in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and punch these out. Add the pumpkin face in basic black on the chevron circle.
- Glue the designer paper to the black mat. Wrap the twine around vertically twice and tie a bow toward the bottom. Center the spider web doily on top of this and attach the chevron circle to the center of the web. Attach the sentiment on the lower left of the circle and glue all of this to the front of the treat bag.
PRINTABLE PROJECT SHEET: Stamping Imperfection Halloween Treat Bags
Order Your Supplies Online At mystampingstore.com!
Have a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by!