Create a Happy Halloween Card using our printable supply list!
You will see a lot of the same elements in this card that I used in the Halloween Treat Bag from yesterday’s post that you can view here!
I just can’t seem to resist using this fabulous Spider Web Doilies. In this project, they lend a fun touch. I also love the elegance that they can add as well.
Plus, I have to admit that when I made this card, I stamped and punched an extra chevron pumpkin image that I couldn’t resist using on a treat bag to match!
- Whisper White card base cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 5-1/4″
- Attach and trim the spider web doily to the right side of the card front. Attach the tangelo twist ribbon cut about 4″ and create a pennant cut at each end, to the top right of the doily.
- Stamp the chevron in tangerine tango and the face in basic black on to whipser white. Punch with the 2-1/2″ Circle punch and attach to the center of the doily on top of the ribbon pennant.
- Stamp the sentiment in basic black on tangerine tango and punch with the word window.
- Loop the tangerine baker’s twine several times below the large black button and attach to the chevron image. Attach a small orange button below and to the left. Tie a double black baker’s twine bow and attach to the top of the orange button. Attach he sentiment to the top of the black button.
Order online at mystampingstore.com!
Click on the supply list link to get a printable supply list.
My card was created using this week’s Paper Craft Crew sketch…it’s a good one!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!