Welcome to Stamping and Scrapbooking Sunday! I have a Halloween layout for you today. Stampin’ Up! has the fantastic Witches’ Brew Designer Papers that really make quick, easy and fabulous scrapbook layouts. I have years of Halloween pictures of my kids (and me!) dressed up for trick or treating. I loved to dress up with them! Funny…I was often a witch…this didn’t seem to surprise my kids for some reason!
Papers: Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: White Craft Ink, Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets: Toil and Trouble, Tags 4 You
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Black Taffeta Ribbon, Label Bracket Punch, Rhinestones, Neutrals Buttons, Large Rhinestones, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Here is a video tutorial of my scrapbook layout for today! Enjoy!
Here is a Two Minute Quick Tip Video on how to create the multiloop bow element for this scrapbook layout!
If you enjoy this series, you may also enjoy my Simply Scrapbooking Video Subscription! You can get exclusive stamping and scrapbooking video tutorials delivered to your inbox every 15 days or so for only $4.95 a month.
- These are videos and layouts not seen anywhere else!
- Watch them as many times as you’d like in the comfort of your home on your time schedule.
- You get 2 two page layouts each month along with some two minute quick tips and suggestions for using the layouts with the supplies you have on hand!
- Get your pictures preserved by creating pages a little each month. You will have a complete scrapbook to show off in no time at all!
- Create scrapbooks gifts for your friends while you’re at it!
Check out my free trial subscription and get details here: Simply Scrapbooking!
I hope that you enjoyed this edition of Stamping and Scrapbooking Sunday with my Halloween Layout!