It’s time for a Stamping and Scrapbooking Sunday scrapbook layout! Today I have the Thankful For A Fall Layout for you! I love the colors of fall. I could make all of my scrapbooks with this color scheme if I could figure out a way to make it work with all of my photos! My entire house is decorated with the Regals…except for my daughter’s room. She’s a bright, not a regal! (That’s no doubt why she’s a shining star!)
How pretty is this detail? Don’t you just love the Magnificent Maple stamp? I love that it’s a single stamp and it’s so versatile. I just can’t stop creating projects with this stamp! The Thankful For is also a single stamp and it also has endless possibilities for creativity!
Materials and Measurements:
- Always Artichoke cut at 8 x 8″, one leaf cut with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die
- Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper: Tangerine Tango cut at 6 x 6-1/2″ with one corner rounded, Chocolate Chip cut at 1-1/2 x 8″, Crushed Curry cut at 1 x 7″ and round one upper corner of each
- Sahara Sand: cut one at 1 x 3-1/2″ and punch one with the Decorative Label Punch
- Chocolate Chip Chevron Ribbon cut at 9″
- Tangerine Tango card stock stamped in Tangerine Tango ink, cut out the leaf
- Crushed Curry card stock stamped in Crushed Curry ink, cut out the leaf
- Antique Brad
- Linen Thread approximately 1 yard or 1 meter
- Stamp Sets: Thankful for, Magnificent Maple
- Decorative Label Punch
- Chocolate Chip ink for the sentiment
- Regals Candy Dots
Tips and Suggestions:
- Turn this into a 12 x 12″ layout by adding 4″ to all measurements except the width of the DSP strips. Leave the width of the designer paper the same, but add 4″ to the length of each.
- You can stamp a background of Maple Leaves by using Always Artichoke in on the Always Artichoke card stock before you begin putting the layout together for more texture and detail.
- Turn this into a winter page by using snowflakes (Festive Flurry) to layer in the corner and change the color scheme to white, silver and blue! The Thankful For stamp set would be amazing for that page also!
- Turn this layout into a card front. How pretty would those leaves and this color scheme be for a card layout or even a Thanksgiving decoration?
Here is a printable PDF of the Layout Details: Fall Scrapbook Layout From Stamping Imperfection
Here is the Video Tutorial!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, you will definitely enjoy a subscription to my Simply Scrapbooks! Get two scrapbook layout tutorials delivered to your email inbox each month for only $4.95!
To subscribe for $4.95 a month:
Thank you for joining me on Stamping and Scrapbooking Sunday! I am Thankful For you!
Hi Kimberly! Those little pages are adorable, and I LOVE the leaves embellishments. That Maple stamp is GORGEOUS. Nice post and tips to wrote on it. I found you through your message on our Google Mail conversation. Nice site you have! ~Valerie @ http://www.valbydesign.com/