Need a last minute quick ad easy treat box? Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! I’ve created a video tutorial to show you how to quickly create a little treat box for a small candy treat. I’ve used the FREE Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper and a fun punch technique to create my flower!
How pretty is this little flower? Here is yet one more way that you can get more from your punches! This flower is made with your scallop circle punches! Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Treat Box Recipe:
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper cut at 5 x 7″, score at 1″ on all 4 sides, score at 3 and 4″ along the 7″ side.
- Two sided sticky tape
- Pool Party Card Stock
- Pool Party Seam Binding
- 1-3/4″ and 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
- In Color Dahlias
- Vintage Designer Buttons
How Can You Get That Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper for FREE?
It’s Sale-A-Bration! That means that for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you get to select 1 Sale-A-Bration item for free! Shop online at mystampingstore.com!
There are 12 items to choose from! Check them out here: Sale-A-Bration Brochure
The free items start on page 11 of the brochure! Remember, that’s 1 item for every $50 in product. Purchase $100 and get 2 items for free and so forth!
Place an order in my online store at mystampingstore.com during February and you will get access to the Stamper’s Lounge exclusive video tutorials!
- Get the online Just Sayin’ Card Making Class ($12.95 value) for free! That’s 7 card video tutorials and 1 gift box tutorial.
- Get tool tips and product review videos. See products before you buy them and learn how to use the products that you already have!
- Get my February Scrapbook Layout video tutorial!
- Plus more videos added each week including a new technique tutorial!!!
Get access to your Online Creative Escape for free by placing an order online at mystampingstore.com!
Thank you for visiting! Get your last minute quick and easy treat boxes made tonight!
Kim, this project is adorable! You made the instructions so easy to follow, great job! Thank you for sharing this video and your talent with all of us.
Thank you so much!!!